HongKongNepali.com, The Next Media

Monday
Dec 22nd
Home मत / मतान्तर Nepali at NASA, Bhatta does country proud

Nepali at NASA, Bhatta does country proud

E-mail Print PDF
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
RSS : Kanchanpur, Feb 12 - Making his country proud, a Nepali youth has become a scientist at the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the agency responsible for the country's public space programme.

Thirty-year-old Rajendra Bhatta of Bhim Dutta Municipality-4 was recently selected as the Satellite Calibration Scientist at the NASA centre based in the state of Virginia.

Bhatta obtained his Master's Degree in Engineering at the Dakota University on scholarship and was selected for the famed global post with the help of professors at his university.

Following his success, people are flocking to Bhatt's home to congratulate his family members, who claim he is the first Nepali scientist to ever work for NASA.

Before leaving Nepal, Bhatta, who graduated in electronic and engineering from the Pulchowk Engineering Campus, had worked as an engineer for the Nepal Airlines Corporation for two years.

Comments (36)
congrats
1 Saturday, 28 March 2009 10:55
Sarad Singh Hamal
A hearty congratulations and let's pray and wish him for his best career and bright future. he really made our country proud.
Congratulation...
2 Monday, 27 April 2009 11:56
Nisha
Great.....Wow......Keep it up...........ALL D BEST Mr. Bhatta
let me know his email address
3 Tuesday, 28 April 2009 16:48
Rijan karkee
Sir First of all congratulation. My name is Rijan karkee.i made new theory on Gravitation Force. I have challenged Newton and Einestein. Now I may go NASA to attend International Conference which is going to be held on May 28. Anybody who knows Bhatta's email address, please send me at kart_rij@yahoo.com
thanks for ur resarch
4 Monday, 25 May 2009 23:12
kabindra prasain
hi man i am fro morang nepal, i heard about u on news,i feel so proud of u. people think that they have invented all the basic theory, but they are wrong there are lots of basic theory they r not even invented. so keep it on. i am also same field as u r.to know me plz search on google creativekabe.com
congrats and opposition of comment
5 Monday, 08 June 2009 21:04
Rijan karkee
This is Rijan Karkee, I am surprised to see one of the comment above because I do not know who had written such a nonsense comment using my name and email address. Whoever has done so, is not good, And I would like to congrats Mr.Bhatta for his success and I also intersted to work at NASA
Congrulation
6 Friday, 12 June 2009 09:30
Mani Dahal
Congratulation for your success. we are proud of you. (cdahal@hotmail.com )
i want to communicate to rijan karkee
7 Sunday, 14 June 2009 11:36
nickesh yadav

hi i'm from parasi i am really interested 

Read more...
Fg=Mc2/d
8 Sunday, 14 June 2009 11:43
rajnish yadav

first of all i want to congratulate mr rijan karkee 

Read more...
well done ,nepalese should raise their f
9 Monday, 22 June 2009 02:44
soalteemagar
well done ,nepalese should raise their fame in the world ,we should not keep quiet just for sayin we are from the country where mount everest,gautam buddha and the brave gurkhas belongs now the time to show the world something different too
gud luck
soalteemagar
Sanskrit explains the same as Drakshashava
10 Saturday, 04 July 2009 11:24
Sridhar

I don't think the achievement what Mr. Rijan claiming is good enough to appreciate. This is the another form of Einstein, exactly similar to if we say grape as angur but sanskrit explains the same as Drakshashava. Pls look the following simple physical terms and you will get what I mean, Energy = Force x Distance Force = Energy / Distance Now when applies to the Einstein's theory; E = Mc2 Where E = Energy E/d = Mc2/d Fg= Mc2/d

Thanks sridharinnovlt@gmail.com

you're great
11 Sunday, 21 March 2010 02:13
lekha bahadur regmi
you're great sir! im proud to be a nepali
Congrates
12 Monday, 22 March 2010 14:53
Samridhi
congratulations!
Congrates
13 Friday, 28 May 2010 20:11
Roshan Pathak
well done MR .BHATTA. u r great as Einstein. i also want to be a scientist in nasa any suggestion.
to congratulate
14 Sunday, 06 June 2010 17:14
kishore
well done bhatta. i am proud to be nepali
not the first nepali
15 Wednesday, 09 June 2010 01:24
PJ
There are few other nepalis there already working at NASA.
request
16 Saturday, 07 August 2010 19:34
shaligram sharma
sir, how is it possible for me to join the research work here in Nepal. i belong chitwan and i have done my MSc in biomedical sciences from india. If you can help me then i will be very pleased to serve our nation. my Id sharma_shaligram@yahoo.co.in sharma_shaligram@rediffmail.com
can i....?
17 Friday, 10 September 2010 16:32
ren shrestha
congratulations!!!! well done! can i contact Mr. Bhatta through mail?
COGRATULATION
18 Friday, 15 October 2010 12:55
Upendra Bhatta ALBERT NEWTON
HEARTY CONGRATULATION ON YOUR SUCCESS
feels good
19 Monday, 25 October 2010 17:54
pushkar pal
feels proud cause he is from mahendranagar, my home town but doesnt matter where he is from, only i know he is nepali, thanks for making nepal aama proud
Congratulations!!!
20 Tuesday, 23 November 2010 15:35
Shishir Malla
Congratulations Mr. Rajendra Bhatta for being an engineer of NASA. I also want to involve in NASA and i am reading Aeronautics in China. I want some ways to enter NASA.
that was inspiring
21 Monday, 29 November 2010 00:18
neop123
nuthin cud have been more of an inspiration for nepalese students with psychotic craze for engineering!!
great job
22 Tuesday, 07 December 2010 15:49
bishal maharjan
congratulation to Mr.Bhatta at first. He 've not only accomplish his aim.beside it he has become also able to inspire all nepali student who want to work in nasa as scientist or other. i too want go nasa as scintist.
Read This Please
23 Friday, 17 December 2010 05:33
Mother Nepal
hahaha, It's funny to read all of this message. You guys are talking about making the Nepal aama proud, but you are saying you want to work in NASA. Why not in your own country? I know you want more money. Look at the condition of Nepal guys. See, How is Nepal? You should feel shame to work in the foreign countries and to say making the Nepal aama proud. You even don't deserve to called as a Nepali.
what?
24 Sunday, 02 January 2011 17:39
NT
aafnai deshko research centre ma kaam garda chai wow chaina aruko deshma kaam garda chai khub ramailo hai?
Congratulation
25 Saturday, 26 February 2011 16:36
Laxmi prasad
Dear Mr. Bhatta As a Nepali i am proud on you, other hand you show the path for coming generation of Nepal. It's great news, i pray for god for more achivement. keep work hard. god bless you
congrulation n in deserve of help
26 Monday, 15 August 2011 13:09
bishal banjara
from early ago i have been analyzing that Newton 2nd law is quite improper in its application. Newton had formulated this law considering an ideal phenomenon that possibly may occurs in nature but can't be perfect in its application so far i analyze. in terms of eliminating my thirst i tended to move forward and analyze different phenomenon occurring in accordance to his law and remarked the defects. for this i myself formulated a formula for such occurrence.not only this, i have formulated alternative formula for ellipse, reformulated in the collision theory n others are under the process. now i am a student of physics doing Bsc in major physics(1st yr). in this context once i had got an auspicious chance to view a statement given by Albert Einstein that it is needed to reformulate the 2nd law, this enhanced my motivation.further i extended to combine E=mc2 in my new formula that combines gravitational force along. so i am in hope of help from u. please help me for exploration. my contact address is leftyb_bb@yahoo.com. thank you!
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
27 Friday, 11 November 2011 13:19
bimal bhattarai
congratulations!and wait for me i'm coming there within 6-7 years.i'm also from the pulchowk campus.and my field is mechanical engineering
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
28 Friday, 11 November 2011 13:22
bimal bhattarai

congratulations!and wait for me i'm coming there within 6-7 years.i'm also from the pulchowk campus.and my field is mechanical engineering

congratulation
29 Monday, 05 March 2012 19:14
Gagan khadka
We all Nepali are proud of you because you make our country proud in world. We hope you do much more for our country and for us.
Thanks
Gagan
from Doti
information technology
30 Monday, 23 April 2012 15:34
ramesh paudel

may i apply there

My felicitation to Mr Rajendra Bhatta
31 Sunday, 02 December 2012 03:44
Annu Thapa
I never imagined a Nepalese in NASA.I am totally astonished by the news. But I am equally delighted. He is a source of inspiration and pride for us.

Keep up your awesome work ! My thumps are up for Mr Bhatta for creating a milestone in NASA as well :)
for study and resarch about univers
32 Saturday, 08 December 2012 17:48
dhrub raj giri
i want to research about the universe but i am not getting a chance, so i am proud to to Mr. Rajendra Bhatta because he became a inspiration for Nepalese student.
Congratulations
33 Sunday, 17 February 2013 16:41
david K.c
Congratulations Mr. Rajendra Bhatta . Thank you Mr. Bhatta. that you make our country Proud.
PHYSICS
34 Saturday, 23 February 2013 17:30
ALFRED PENROSE
BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
35 Sunday, 17 March 2013 14:38
Anup Thapa
Congratulation sir
congratulations
36 Friday, 19 July 2013 10:58
Devendra Adhikari
Hi I am devendra.I want to congrats mr bhata and i want to work in NASA so plz help me .my id is in my facebook page.

Add your comment

Your name:
Subject:
Comment:
Banner

Latest Entries

Good News!

free counters

(Since April 2009)